- The average visitor spends 48 seconds on a website
- The average visitor spends 5 minutes and 50 seconds on a website that has video
- Video is 53 x’s more effective than text alone
- “90% of future web traffic will be video″ – YouTube
- Consumers are more likely to select a video result in a google search compared to text
- Video is the fastest way to share information. It’s not just fast, its emotional and believable
- Since 2009, video traffic from mobile devices has increased 5000%. Yes – that’s FIVE THOUSAND
- Email campaigns are 90% more effective when video is incorporated,
- Video is being used my more than 50% of online marketers today
These are just a handful of reasons why video should be part of every Realtor’s marketing portfolio. Video captures attention and holds attention longer than any advertising medium available today, and I don’t have to tell you how important it is to capture and hold a homebuyer’s attention when you are trying to sell homes! FocalPoint not only takes great photos of your listings, but we do video too! Adding video to your marketing has the potential to increase your home sales and when you advertise that as part of your marketing plan, it has the ability to bring you more clientele! Whether you are looking for a great looking professional video slideshow tour of your listings or FocalPoint’s TRULIFE live real estate video where live video is taken of a listing, showing a true to life feel and flow throughout the home that can effectively showcase lighting, features like fireplaces, stoves, water features and more! You are sure to find the quality and the exposure you need to get your listing noticed and get it sold!
* Please allow 24-48 hours for completion and delivery of video productions.
Click the badge to see